A Bay Area native and former high-tech, senior marketing professional, Connie has a unique understanding of both the area and the needs of those who live in the fast-paced world of Silicon Valley. Recommended for her strong negotiating skills, her understanding of luxury markets and her global marketing expertise, Connie can be trusted to discreetly manage every detail of your sale or purchase.
As a full time Realtor, Connie combines her love for the business and her strong financial background with her tenacity for serving the unique needs of her clients. Her respectful, yet direct style appeals to busy professionals. Connie’s attention to detail and technology savvy make her a pleasure to work with, but she also recognizes that maintaining trust and respect throughout the process is paramount.
Proof of her effectiveness is Connie’s loyal client base that refers the majority of her business to her. She is experienced with remodels and new construction and has an established network of professionals and service providers to recommend. Being an investor in real estate herself, Connie is also adept at guiding clients through real estate investments from acquisition through 1031 exchanges. Connie’s core expertise is serving the affluent Midpeninsula and Silicon Valley communities from Atherton through Los Gatos with an emphasis on communities nearby Los Altos, where she resides. (See Communities Served for a complete list).
- Consistently ranked, top 5% of Realtors in Santa Clara County in revenues
- Member of the esteemed Alain Pinel Realtors President’s Roundtable
- Broker distinction held by less than 10% of all Realtors
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Power Producer
- Real Trends Best Real Estate Agents of California
- ePRO technology certified
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist certified
- GREEN Designation (proficiency in energy efficiency and sustainability)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- BS in Business Administration with Honors from San Jose State University
- Attended Executive MBA courses at Harvard University
- 17 successful years of sales and marketing at IBM and SGI
- Strong supporter of educational and environmental causes
- Avid fitness enthusiast in bicycling, running and triathlon; formerly a nationally ranked black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Mother of an awesome daughter