257 Merritt Road, Los Altos
Live in North Los Altos on a street that is coveted for both its convenience as well as neighborhood
charm. Lovingly owned by the same family for over three decades, this former carriage house was
converted in the 1930s into a 2-story home with distinctive style.
- 12,236sf lot and 2,410sf home (per county records)
- Approximately 93 feet front footage
- Mature, beautiful trees along perimeter of property offer ideal privacy.
- One-of- a-kind, modified carriage design with steep pitched roof and vaulted living room.
- Various expansion and remodel possibilities or build new
- 4 bedroom, 3½ bathrooms
- Less than one mile to the downtown Village of Los Altos
- Very convenient proximity to public schools.
Offered for $2,998,000
212 Devonshire Blvd., San Carlos
Thrive in a private hide-away that has a sense of nature throughout. Soaring pine-planked ceilings with contrasting deep wood beams and skylights accent the open living area to create a dramatic, light-filled affect. Beautifully terraced landscaping with Rainbow Napa stone walls and lush, drought-tolerant plants frame the spacious patio creating a perfect setting for dining al-fresco and entertaining. Enjoy the mountain views from the grass knoll as you play with your family or relax on the deck. This home is as practical as it is peaceful. The split-level floorplan includes a separate bedroom wing of 4 bedrooms and 2 full-bathrooms and a laundry chute. The functional lower area has an oversized 2-car, attached garage with large storage capacity adjacent to a large laundry/mud room and half-bath utility area. The main living space has an open flow with separate dining area, kitchen with peninsula and half-bath close to the back patio. Just a short distance to award-winning schools and the vibrant downtown San Carlos scene, life on the Peninsula was never so good.
Offered for $1,995,000
- 1,932 SF home (per appraiser) on an 8,925 lot (per county records)
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 half baths
- Entry with slate floors, skylight, high ceiling and brick wall
- Open living room with skylight, ceiling fan, hardwood floors and wood-burning brick fireplace for a focal point. A sunny deck off the living room with mountain views is perfect for taking that conference call or enjoying your favorite beverage.
- Half bath off living area with glass blocks and tile floors.
- Separate dining area with tracked lighting
- Kitchen features granite counters, generous cabinet space a skylight and stainless-steel appliances: LG refrigerator, LG dishwasher, Allure range hood. Black Double GE ovens and 5-burner gas stove from Frigidaire round out the appliances. Built-in wet bar.
- Hardwood floors in bedroom wing and main living areas.
- Skylights in entry, kitchen and living room area
- Dual pane windows
- Nest thermometers operate the forced air heating system
- Newer rear patio with decorative retaining wall and interlocking pavers take you to steps leading to grass area with views.
- Presidential composition roof and gutters with French drain system
- New interior paint
- Schools: Heather Elementary, Tierra Linda Middle, Carlmont High (buyer to verify)