257 Merritt Road, Los Altos
Live in North Los Altos on a street that is coveted for both its convenience as well as neighborhood
charm. Lovingly owned by the same family for over three decades, this former carriage house was
converted in the 1930s into a 2-story home with distinctive style.
- 12,236sf lot and 2,410sf home (per county records)
- Approximately 93 feet front footage
- Mature, beautiful trees along perimeter of property offer ideal privacy.
- One-of- a-kind, modified carriage design with steep pitched roof and vaulted living room.
- Various expansion and remodel possibilities or build new
- 4 bedroom, 3½ bathrooms
- Less than one mile to the downtown Village of Los Altos
- Very convenient proximity to public schools.