245 Live Oak Lane, Los Altos
Own this premium cul-de-sac location less than one-half mile to the charming downtown Village of Los Altos. The front of the property features majestic oaks and a lot with large front-footage estimated over 100 feet wide. The home, which has a timeless ranch appeal, can be remodel or you can build your dream home on this fantastic setting. Offering an ideal quality-of-life just a short stroll to downtown restaurants and shops, with easy access to Stanford University, major employment centers and great schools.
Offered for $3,568,000
- Oversized 15,662 square foot lot per county records
- One level home with approximately 2,362 SF +/- of living space plus enclosed breezeway and 2-car garage (per appraiser)
- 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
- Formal entry
- Privately located master bedroom suite.
- Jack and Jill bedroom with adjoining bathroom with stall shower, two sinks and bathtub and skylight.
- Front bedroom with full bath and stall shower that also doubles as powder room for guests.
- Eat-in kitchen with skylight and European-style fireplace cooking area. Electric stove and oven.
- Paneled living room / dining room combination with wood-burning fire place.
- Separate laundry/utility room to accommodate side-by-side washer/dryer.
- Enclosed breezeway and ‘bonus’ space can be used for storage or a work area.
- 2-car garage
- Sunny back yard with pool and lawn area
- Top-rated Los Altos Schools: Gardner Bullis Elementary, Egan Jr. High, Los Altos High