[ Scroll down to view ALL properties ]
14735 SALTAMONTES, LOS ALTOS HILLS
Offered at $2,600,000
Build Your Dream Home !
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a Los Altos Hills lifestyle and build your dream home. On over 1.3 acres (per county records) the property is conveniently located near The Village of Los Altos, commute routes and award-wining Palo Alto schools. Enjoy the privacy offered by the beautiful mature trees that surround the perimeter of the large, open lot. Survey results show a generous MDA of 14,569 square feet and MFA of 6,495 square feet (above ground building potential). Spacious, 2 Car Garage with additional large storage bay and shed for hobbyists and general storage. An additional carport gives the opportunity for extra vehicle storage or maintenance work area. Long private driveway at the end of the cul-de-sac offers the ultimate privacy. The ‘fixer-upper’ home has a spacious kitchen and separate dining room. An auxiliary unit with separate entrance is located under the main living area.
108 CUESTA DRIVE, LOS ALTOS
2 Story Condominium | 2 En-Suite Bedrooms | Convenient Location
Offered at $1,198,000
This charming, 2-story condominium is in a quaint complex of seven units a mere two blocks from the downtown Village of Los Altos. With an abundance of natural light, separate dining area and two en-suite bedrooms, this appealing unit offers a comfortable life style with nearby conveniences. Relax on your private patio or in the community courtyard with fountain. Approximately 1,206sf+/-. Low association dues of $275/month.
- 2 upstairs bedrooms, both ensuite, one has walk-in closet
- 2 full baths, one with stall shower, the other with stall shower and tub with jets. Tile counters.
- Downstairs powder room with tile counters
- Living Room has gas fireplace and access to a charming patio
- Kitchen has garden window box
- New interior carpet and paint.
- Other features include dual-pane windows, central vacuum, washer and dryer
- Approximately 1,206sf living space and 2,028 lot size per County Records
- Small complex of just 7 units, professionally managed
- Low HOA dues of $275/month
- Covington Elementary, Egan Middle, Los Altos High (Buyer to verify)
- Two short blocks from downtown Los Altos.
- Less than 6 miles to Google’s main campus
- Less than 7 miles to the main Apple campus
- Less than 10 miles to the main Facebook campus
SALE PENDING: 144 PEPPER DRIVE, LOS ALTOS
5 Bedrooms & 3 Full Baths, 2 Half Baths
Offered at $4,298,000
Just two blocks from the Village, this spacious custom home is absolutely beautiful! Spanning three levels, the entire ambiance is sophisticated elegance with newly refinished hardwood floors, plantation shutters, and classic millwork. Formal rooms give way to a tremendous great room with chef’s kitchen, two main-level bedrooms extend off a dedicated study center, and the luxurious master suite comprises the entire upper level. Downstairs, flexibility for any lifestyle need can be accommodated with two additional bedrooms, one ideal for an office, plus a play/fitness/media room. Adding to the appeal is the amazing rear yard – a private sanctuary with gorgeous pool and spa, built-in barbecue, and all kinds of space for entertaining. With its downtown location, fabulous floor plan, resort-inspired amenities, and access to acclaimed Los Altos schools, this is truly a wonderful place to call home!
SUMMARY OF THE HOME
Custom three-story designer home and pool built in 2003
5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 2 half-baths
Approximately 3,876 square feet
One-quarter acre (approximately 10,890 square feet)
English gardens and a flagstone walkway welcome you to a gated courtyard
Newly refinished hardwood floors, extensive millwork, and recessed lighting in the main living areas
Spacious living room with gas-log fireplace outlined in granite and sliding glass door to a private terrace, also accessible from the foyer
Formal dining room has a detailed coffered ceiling with chandelier and built-in cabinetry
Fabulous chef’s kitchen with granite counters, including island with counter seating, and tall vaulted ceiling with skylights; a chandelier defines the large casual dining area
Stainless steel appliances include: Bosch gas cooktop; 2 Dacor ovens; KitchenAid dishwasher, compactor, and refrigerator
Family room, fully open to the kitchen, features two banks of custom cabinetry, one with computer station and one for media; tall corner windows and sliding glass doors fill the room with light
Private main-level wing with central customized study center plus two bedrooms, each with direct access to a shared bathroom with dual-sink vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower
Master bedroom suite comprises the upper level and includes a bay window with banquette seating, sky-lit walk-in closet, and tile and granite bath with separate vanities, claw-foot tub with hand-held spray, open shower, and private commode room
Lower level includes a fitness/play/media room, bedroom with cherry coffered ceilingand hardwood floor (also ideal for an office), plus a bedroom with sliding glass door to a patio with stairs to the rear yard, as well as direct access to a hallway bath with shower
Pebble Tec pool and spa with rock waterfall, barbecue center with refrigerator and granite counters and drought tolerant landscaping
Other features: formal powder room; half-bath/laundry room with outside entrance; attached 2-car garage; air conditioning; security alarm; wiring for sound in some rooms; plantation shutters on many windows
PV system with Canadian Solar Black mono panels and Enphase micro inverters with estimated production of 9Kw
- Outstanding Los Altos schools (buyer to verify with school districts): Covington Elementary, Egan Junior High, and Los Altos High
- 0.2 miles to the Village
- 1.3 miles to Highway 280
- 1.9 miles to San Antonio Center
- 2.5 miles to Caltrain
- 3.0 miles to Highway 85
- 4.9 miles to Googleplex
- 7.6 miles to the new Apple Park
- 13.8 miles to San Jose International Airport
SALE PENDING: 415 GUADALUPE DRIVE, LOS ALTOS
4 Bedrooms & 2.5 Bathrooms
Offered at $2,868,000
Located in the heart of North Los Altos, less than one mile to the Village, this home presents timeless mid-century appeal on almost one-quarter acre. Random plank hardwood floors, two fireplaces, and sliding glass doors in many rooms add to the classic ambiance. With 4 bedrooms plus a large family room, this home offers ample accommodations for a variety of lifestyle needs. Whether remodeling for the future or enjoying today, the ideal Dos Palos neighborhood location and lovely outdoor setting make this the perfect place to call home.
SUMMARY OF THE HOME
- 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- One level with approximately 2,520 square feet of living space
- Premier North Los Altos neighborhood on almost one-quarter acre (approximately 10,101 square feet)
- Move right in and enjoy today or remodel into your dream home
- Traditional ranch-style home begins with a garden courtyard and classic foyer
- Random-plank hardwood floors finish the formal dining room and spacious living room, which has a gas-log fireplace and sliding glass door to the rear yard
- Large kitchen with elevated breakfast bar counter adjoins the casual dining area; sliding glass doors open to the rear yard; appliances include an electric cooktop, two ovens, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Inviting family room has bamboo flooring, a glass-enclosed fireplace beside built-in library shelves, and sliding glass door to the rear yard
- Main bedroom wing includes the master bedroom and en suite bath with shower, plus three bedrooms served by a full bath with dual-sink vanity with tub and overhead shower
- Laundry room with half-bath and 2-car attached garage
- Spacious rear yard with long arbor-covered patio, lawn, roses, and perimeter foliage for added privacy
- Less than one mile to all the shops and restaurants in the Los Altos Village
- Access to outstanding Los Altos schools including Santa Rita Elementary, Egan Junior High, and Los Altos High
- Just 4 miles to Stanford University, less than 5 miles to Google, and 8.6 miles to the new Apple Park
- Less than 2 miles to Caltrain
PENDING: 27575 BLACK MOUNTAIN ROAD, LOS ALTOS
3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Offered at $2,798,000
Escape the Silicon Valley stress and relax in paradise. This relatively flat, one-acre parcel provides a tranquil setting to call home. Majestic oaks and an olive tree with a rich history provides the back drop for this beautiful property which has not transferred ownership in over 60 years. With a generous MDA of 15,000 square feet and an MFA of 7,500 square feet (per Lea and Braze survey), the existing rambling ranch-style home of approximately 1,683 square feet can be remodeled and expanded or you can build new. The potential of this land is limited only by your imagination. Acclaimed Palo Alto Schools add to the value of the property.
SUMMARY OF THE HOME
- Mostly flat lot on over one acre with MDA of 7,500 and MFA of 15,000 (per Lea and Braze Survey)
- Quiet neighborhood, large front footage on property.
- Single story ranch-style home of approximately 1,683 square feet. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Vaulted ceilings, Two stone, wood-burning fireplaces
- 3 additional structures on the property. One large barn, one workshop, one 1-car garage with two storage units, one storage area is big enough to fit a car in.
- Survey, septic, property, roof and pest reports available
- Nixon Elementary, Terman Middle, Gunn High School (Buyer to verify)