A Bay Area native and former high-tech marketing manager, Connie has a unique understanding of both the area and the needs of those who live in the fast-paced world of Silicon Valley. Her loyal clients recommend her for her strong negotiating skills, her understanding of luxury markets and her unyielding ethics. Her respectful and direct style is rich with data-driven recommendations and gets results. Connie understands that your trust and respect of her are paramount. She can be counted on to discreetly manage every aspect of your sale or purchase as she caters to your unique needs.
Connie is personally experienced with numerous remodels and new construction projects and has an established network of professionals and service providers to recommend. She is passionate about real estate as a wealth generator and has assisted many of her clients in acquiring and employing a 1031 exchange for single and multi-family residential investment properties. She takes pride in her strong Realtor network and is included in exclusive groups that enhance her effectiveness. Connie currently ranks among the top agents in her industry overall. Connie has personally sold over $380 million of property.
Connie has provided exceptional real estate service on the Peninsula and Silicon Valley since 1999. Her personal philosophy of client satisfaction above all else is reflected by how hands-on she is for each client. She combines her love for the business and her strong technical and financial background with her tenacity for serving each of her clients and their unique needs. She predominantly serves the communities of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, Woodside, Atherton, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Saratoga and Los Gatos. Check out her reviews online.
• Consistently ranked, Top 5% of Realtors in Santa Clara County in revenues
• Member of the esteemed Alain Pinel Realtors President’s Roundtable awarded to only the top 5% of agents for sales volume
• Broker distinction held by less than 15% of all Realtors
• ePRO Technology certified
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist certified
• GREEN: Certifies competency in energy efficient features of a home
• Member of the National Association of Realtors and California Association of Realtors
• Member of the Realtors and Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
• BS in Business Administration with Honors from San Jose State University
• Attended Executive MBA courses at Harvard University
• 17 successful years of sales and marketing at IBM and SGI
• Strong volunteer history and advocate for public education and the environment
• Avid fitness enthusiast
• Ranked #2 in the United States in the sport of Tae Kwon Do during college years
• Mother of an awesome daughter